POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Help needed : Help needed Server Time
17 Aug 2024 00:10:33 EDT (-0400)
  Help needed
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 4 Dec 2001 06:50:06
Message: <3c0cb86e@news.povray.org>
I did our company's logo in CorelDraw, but I'd like to redo it in Pov-Ray with
photons.

I don't have a clue how to do the text. The bevel macro's that I have don't
round off edges. I do recall some-one posting an image of bevelled text earlier
this year but I can't remember who. It looked like something done with a router.
I think some-one still said it looked like chocolate. Can anyone remember who
did that macro and where I can get it or something similar?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

--
- Nekar